Sam and I really took advantage of our 3 day weekend last week and headed out to Cali to visit my sisters. We actually decided to make it a 4 day weekend and left early Friday morning because both of us only had 1 class that we would be missing that day. Kristin's new baby Noah was also being blessed in church that Sunday so we thought it would be perfect timing to go. This trip was a little different because I started talking to my cousin Brett a few days before and thought to myself that it would be awesome if he came along with us. So we convinced him to go and I'm so glad we did because we had so much fun! it was nice to really get to know him better and it was also nice having a third driver on the trip lol.. We always have so much fun when we go out there and it was fun to see all the kids again. and of course, I love being with my sisters. One of these days we will have to plan a sisters trip together with all of us (kelli, we miss you every time I am out there visiting!). As I get older, I realize just how important my sisters are to me. Love you, sisters!!
We all headed to this awesome park with giant slides for lunch on Saturday:



My favorite picture of Noah haha... I dont think he liked the sun very much lol:

yessss:

better. ha:

pretty millie:

this girl cracks me up!!

after Noah's blessing on Valentine's Day Sunday:



learning silly faces starts early:


this was supposed to be our valentine's picture ha:



we are NOT normal.


fav.

everything about this picture makes me laugh...

brett holding the babe:

me and the new kid:

Thanks Kristin and Neal for letting us stay at your house and eat your food, lol... we really appreciate everything! :)
3 comments:
fun pictures. I felt completely left out, thanks. I like your hair longer, definitely makes you look more like the rest of us. I think your Valentine's picture should be framed for sure. A big blown-up portait for your room would look awesome...maybe above your bed! Now THAT would be romatic. HAH!
Awe, Kelli--don't worry, everyone misses you!!!
Ok Kat-seriously, that picture that you said you love everything about is probably one of the funniest pictures to me too!! I kept looking and looking at it like, what the heck, why is Kari's shoulder showing like that? Where are her clothes?? I had to blow it up to see that she's totally holding Noah...his head looked like it was her shoulder!! And her face is just so funny...and then Neil and Kristin...and Sam...
holy cow your family is beautiful!!...this is reallly random but I just made your crock pot cream of chicken recipe today and it is such a hit!! Matt couldn't stop saying how good it was. Do you remember emailing them to whit and I!?! Those were good times!!
Post a Comment