Thursday, January 21, 2010

Fun pictures I never posted

So these first pictures were taken by Sam's niece Jessie over Thanksgiving. We asked her do a quick photo shoot one day and had so much fun! Jessie is hilarious.. and she's actually got a pretty good eye.. I'm sure we will see more great stuff from that girl in the future.. anyways, these were our favorite ones. Thanks Jessie!








This next set of pics were ones that I asked my friend Alainna and her husband Stephen to take (back in November) for my senior recital poster. They took a TON of photos and I looove how all of them turned out. It was pretty hard to choose which one I wanted to use for my recital... Anywho, these were my very favorite.. Nice work Stephen!(and Alainna who helped, lol).. and thanks so much!!










2 comments:

Kari said...

cute pics! I LOVE your hair long and dark by the way and your bangs are super cute! You can totally pull them off! I wish I could!! Looking forward to seeing you guys soon!! Love you!

mema said...

I love all these new photos of you and Sam....and of you! Very cute!!
See you in April!!
love, MOM