Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas is here!!

Well maybe its not the 25th quite yet. But the holiday season is definitely here! I have finally turned on the Christmas music and my house finally has a few festive decorations up. In my floral design class we learned to make an awesome candle centerpiece. It was so easy and smells wonderful! I think i will make one for my home every year from now on! Also, we were finally able to put up our Christmas tree thanks to Steve, Sarra, and the girl's who helped out! It looks great! The last thing to finally help bring in the holiday spirit is the heavy snowfall we finally received! It became a winter wonderland overnight! Normally I would be annoyed but it looks so pretty! and now that I have better snow shoes and a great coat, having to go to school in it isn't half bad!

It looked better a few days ago when the flowers werent as wilted but i still love it... our cute Christmas tree! dont mind the placemats we are using as a ghetto tree skirt. we dont have one yet haha
our street and apt. complex the morning after it snowed. it looked so gorgeous!

3 comments:

Kari said...

Pretty tree and snow!! Mark's parents got 2 feet of snow last Monday! We took the kids up to play in it...it was fun but a little more work than its worth. :)

Shaun and Kelli said...

YAY! I am excited to see you guys in a week! Your tree looks great! I'm so jealous that we missed the snow by like 2 days! Alexa would have LOVED it. See you soon.

mema said...

I saw that centerpiece on your table! I did not know YOU made it! You are amazing! It was really beautiful!
Your tree looks great!But you can keep your snow. I like Houston! See you soon! love, MOM