I am having so much fun in my Floral Design class this semester. learning all different types of arrangements and what not. We have a lab about every other week or so where we get to take what we learn and make the arrangements ourselves. over the past few weeks I have learned to make a fall gift basket with a cute little daisy arrangement in it. another thing I learned to do is how to make all different kinds of boutonnieres and corsages. I love being able to practice this new skill and cant wait to learn more about it.

flowers without the gift basket:


boutonnieres: carnation, wildflowers, rose, daisy, calla lily (some of them are pretty simple just for the class but we were taught how to add more to them.)


8 comments:
Fun I am so jealous!
I took a flower arranging class in college, it was so much fun. I could definitely use a refresher on what I learned in the class. I LOVE the huge gerber daisy in your arrangement! And the boutonnieres look great. The hardest part of the class for me was actually trying to make bows out of ribbon....not my forte I guess, they never looked right. haha
Anyway, sorry I've never commented before. Glad o see you guys are doing well. Cute pic of you guys on the Y. :)
Kathyrn you are really good at this... I think you have the gift of art! Whether it is music or flowers or whatever...you are amazing! Every arrangement you have made are beautiful! I love all of them! love, MOM
Fun! Way to go sis! I really like the cute gift basket. Glad you're enjoying your last semester! Love you did!
Haha! "love you SIS" is what that was supposed to be. I'm typing from Mark's iPhone.
Way to do "did"! is that the basket you made for me? Thanks! I'll get it in a few months. I think a wedding with ALL those flowers combined together would be awesome, everyone can have a different flower, heheheh. Looks like we won't have to hire a florist for the next wedding...wait...would that be Millie? J/k, awesome job. Love you did!
hahahaa kelli this whole time i was like... did? i dont get it. HAHAA!!
love you too did!!
Wow! Those are great! I'm totally impressed. I'm glad you're enjoying your class!
Post a Comment