Thursday, July 2, 2009

Fun Mosaic


I thought this was SOOO cute and had to make one for myself. (thanks Linds!) It was so fun seeing all the different pics to use and seeing how they all fit together at the end. I love it!

1.
My name: Kathryn. I have always loved the way its spelled. easy. none of those tricky e's and i's in there.


2. My favorite food: definitely Vietnamese vermacelli noodle bowl with Vietnamese eggrolls. my favorite place to find this specialty is called PHO YEN in Friendswood (in Houston). Vietnamese restaurants are pretty common in Houston. not so much in Utah.


3. My high school: Clear Lake High School. Go Falcons!


4. My favorite color: Purple. I have always loved purple. dont know when it started but i do remember that when i was in grade school, I would get so annoyed with all the silly little girls who just LOVED pink. lol..


5. The place that I am at now: BYU in Provo, UT. not for too much longer though! yay!


6. My favorite drink: Diet Coke. I like regular Diet Coke but I especially love it with lime! yum!


7. My dream vacation: Bora Bora. Sam and I have always been fascinated with this place. Some day we want to go and stay in one of the cool hut resorts they have.


8. My favorite treat: warm homemade chocolate chip cookies. i love all chocolate but when it comes down to it... this is definitely the winner.


9. What I want to be when I grow up: even though my life revolves around music and I do love it... I have always wanted to be good at making floral arrangements. I secretly hope I can become a florist someday.


10. Whats most important to me: my family. of course.


11. A word to describe me: This was a tough one. I asked someone intelligent I know and they said I was Melodic. meaning musical of course, but also agreeable, mellow, pleasing, soft, sweet, friendly and tuneful. I liked it. :)


12. A nickname of mine: Cat or KAT. I think it all started when my brother in law Neal started calling me Kat when i was younger. lol.. Sam has always called me Kat and now pretty much everyone uses it.

Anyone who wants to do this is tagged!! Have fun!

Here are the instructions:
Step 1: Go to flickr.com
Step 2: In another window open http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
Step 3: Choose 4 columns, 3 rows
Step 4: Answer the questions in the search bar of flickr and pick your favorite picture on the page and paste the address into the mosaic maker. Create the mosaic and then save it to your computer and post it as a picture. Have fun! :)

4 comments:

Christa and Randall said...

that is so cute!! i didnt know you want to be a florist.. you'd totally be good at it! oh and i got your txt earlier and meant to write back, i'll go check them out! thanks for letting me know.

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love how yours turned out! When do you guys graduate?!? Ah, exciting times lay ahead!!

Jeff and Emily said...

So fun! I LOVE your background! I gotta try some of these websites you told me about. And your mosiac is beautiful! Good luck with the rest of school this summer... I'm not looking forward to coming back anytime soon :)

Kristin said...

Cute mosaic! I had no idea Neal was the first to call you Kat. It's been a hard one for me to get used to, but I find myself saying it sometimes :) You will always be baby Kathryn to me :) Love you little sister!