Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Fun weekend at Amy's

This past weekend we decided to drive up to sam's sis amy's house in shelley, idaho for the weekend. considering she just had a baby and sam's mom was there, we figure it would be a fun time to visit. and it was!! steve and sarra came up with us also and we all had a blast! Amy had her baby last monday and when we saw her on friday she looked amazing and looked like she was feeling great! and baby alex is so cute. we had so much fun playing games with everyone, going out to eat, getting in their awesome jacuzzi and just hanging out.. its nice that they only live 3 hours away and it was also nice for sam's mom to be there visiting too. we had so much fun!
he is so adorable.. matt (amy's hubby) is checkin out his long toes lol:
this is steve and sarra's girl lizzie. she is a crack up!!
here is sydney (amy's 5 year old) helping take care of alex.. she already knows how to hold him right, feed him a bottle, AND burp him. she is awesome:
sam with his mom:
holding baby alex.. he is such a good baby:

3 comments:

The Theobalds said...

Alex is adorable! And looking at Sam holding him I was just wondering when I would get the news about your new addition ;) lol I'm just kidding... but seriously get on it. Glad you had fun! We'll have to get together next time. Miss you

Ry and Nat said...

Good to hear from you! I miss you girls so much. Hope all is well with you and Sam. The ballet went great! I was so proud of them. Love ya tons.

Emily R said...

what a fun trip!!! i wish i lived closer to amy!!! they are so much fun!