Perfume is probably #1 on my list because i've been wearing the same scent for years and years. this first one is viva la juicy by juicy couture and the second is dkny delicious.

I really want some new boots for this coming winter. i originally wanted snow boots but cant really find a pair that i really like. the ones in this pic come pretty close. or i would LOVE some black boots like these ones:
I have always wanted a griddle. We even got one for our wedding but somehow it got returned so since then, i have wanted one lol:
I really really need a new plain silver necklace chain of some sort because the one i normally use broke recently:
for some reason i have lost track of the 1 or 2 scarves i have had over the years so i really want a new scarf like this style:
Ok i love this game. its not very high up on my wishlist but i do want it someday:
Long sleeved shirts and sweaters are on the list bc a lot of my winter clothes have gotten very old. especially something like this from victoria's secret:
This is last on the list because i know it is not a necessity nor is it very practical but i really do want a Nintendo DS someday. they are just so fun!
Having these things would be really fun but i know that when it comes to christmas, what is most important and what i am most excited for is being down in houston and having tons of fun while spending time with both our famlies. i am so excited to see everyone this christmas break- especially kelli's new baby boy that she is having tomorrow, yay! (I am only sad that i wont have a chance to see my sisters in cali this season, maybe sometime next semester i will try to come visit.) Anyways, i just really feel that Christmas is most fun when you are able to spend it with the ones you love and i am grateful for the time sam and i will have to spend together (not having to focus on school at all), as well as time we will have with family and friends.
3 comments:
Fun list. I would love a lot of things also. I hope you get what you want.
i'm sure you'll get all of it... ;)
are we going to see you in tx? how long will you be here?
What a good list. I support those wishes completely! Good luck Sam!
Post a Comment