Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Christmas?

ok ok i know its a little early to be putting up the christmas background but i just couldnt resist! i thought it was just sooo cute and i didnt want any of my sisters stealing it so i had to be the first to use it haha... im sooo excited for thanksgiving next week and as you can see, im even MORE excited for christmas coming up... because christmas means that this semester is finally OVER for me and sam and we get to go home to houston!! anywho, hope you enjoy my new, very festive and very sparkly background. oh and dont miss my winter snowflakes, coming sometime this january for the winter time. :)

3 comments:

the browns said...

ha ha ha SO i just changed my background and I was like Oh, Kathryn posted something on her blog... to see we both now have the same background. Well, I guess we both just have great taste, right?

HolliJo said...

I am sooo excited for the Christmas for the same reason! I can't wait to be done with this semester! :)

Izzy said...

I can't believe Target started celebrating Christmas 2 months ago and I am JUST NOW realizing.....hey, it's Christmas time! ha ha

Have a fun Thanksgiving/Christmas/New Year season!

Ismari