Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Latest Obsessions

So these are a few things that i have been REALLY into lately. Need i say anymore about this first picture?? the last book in Stephenie Meyer's Twilight series.. Christa and I went to barnes and noble to get it right at midnight the first night it came out. so i finally finished it last thursday and LOVED every minute of the entire book. i liked it so much better than the other books, prolly because it deals with more adult issues and situations. not sure i would let a 13 year old read it but it is now my favorite book out of the entire twilight series. if you havent read it yet, go buy it! this book is definitely worth reading. This is my new perfume... Its call Viva la Juicy by Juicy Couture. just bought it over the weekend and it smells AMAZING! kinda fruity but at the same time, smells like sweet sugar. i love love love it... if you get the chance to smell it at a Juicy store or a department store, you will get hooked! So there is a COACH outlet in the outlet malls near my house and i have been dying all summer for a new Coach purse. Sam finally agreed to let me buy one and this is the one i chose. i love it!! now, i know it doesnt have the signature Coach C's on it so i bought a scarf to tie onto a corner of the strap on the purse. Neither of these pics to them justice. the scarf matches the brown on the purse and they look so cute together!! and i got em both at an AWESOME price.. i love coach! and outlet malls! lol...

3 comments:

Jeff and Emily said...

Ahh!!! Great obsessions. I just finished the first Twilight book, it was so good! I'm excited to read the others cause now I know that the series ends so well. Love the bag, and the perfume. All good purchases. See you soon!

Emily

Emily R said...

cute stuff... fun to hang out this weekend. wish i went to powell... but glad for the pics you put up cause i didnt even know what the boat looked like!

Kristen said...

Hey Cutie. I'm glad you got in touch with us. Looks like you guys are doing great. How cute are you? Keep in touch with us. I love hearing about all you guys. Lots of good memories. I still can't believe you all are old enough to be married. It's weird, but good. love ya!