Monday, June 30, 2008

BBQ and Pool fun

This weekend we didnt go out to eat as a company so we decided to throw an amazing BBQ with tons of yummy food! our apt complex had a grill right next to the pool so it was perfect! eat and swim all evening. so much fun! these are a few pics when the guys all started goofin around in the pool while christa and i sat on the side and watched haha...

trying to make a whirlpool?? lol:me, christa, and wrigley (christa and randall's dog):

2 comments:

the Smiths said...

the guys in the pool look like cheerleaders, i find it hilarious. I am jealous you are in texas and we are excited to see you guys when you get back, we are planning on having a pre fall semester gathering at our new apartment in August, I hope you guys will be back before that.

Kristin said...

Okay so those pool pictures were cracking me UP! The whirlpool one especially! I seriously got a good laugh. And the ones where they are throwing Sam?? They look like a bunch of wannabe BYU cheerleader boys trying to do stunts! HA! Just kidding. Lots of fun. Miss you! Come and see us...tell your boring husband to stay home. :-) Just kidding. Tell him we love him more than he loves us I guess...because we want to see him too! Love you!